Did I mention I have a husband and 2 children? Well, I do and they are wonderful!Dave and I have been married for 10 tumultuous , I mean, wonderful years. LOL
For those who know us would say we have ........ evolved. We love each other more today than the day we married. It keeps getting better : )
I call him "Handsome"! That is my "pet-name" for him.
Emma is our 8 year old little girl. She says she is not a little girl, but she will always be our " little girl". She is creative, vivacious, sensitive and lovely. Her heart is open and very teachable.
Andrew is our 2 and a half year old little boy. He is our precious little man. Busy and curious and smart! So sweet and cuddly : )
I look forward to writing about our life together.




No comments:
Post a Comment