Well, Katie and Sunny will be so thrilled! My first post. Not sure what I am doing, but here goes.
I have to document! There is something about documenting my life and the things that happen around me. I see time and events flying by and I want to record it for my children. I would LOVE to have a record of my mom's thoughts and dreams and events so I am thinking that maybe my children would too. So here we go......... and for those of you that want a window into our lives........ you are welcome anytime. I must warn you though, I am a disciple of Christ and will at any chance give Him honor.
My life began when I accepted Christ as my Savior on July 4th, 1990! Before then I was a lost, prideful, immature girl. Now I am "found", a lot older and still clinging to the fact that "all things become new" after Christ comes into your life. Once my life started, things changed. I changed. Instead of existing, I was living! Someone very special shared the following verse with me years ago and I have never forgotten it. Deuteronomy 30:19 says "This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live " So today I choose life! Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yay!!! I am so excited! Now I can keep up with you and the kids! I LOVE it!
Post a Comment