Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Time vs Concord

It's been a while since I have written. I have been unable to think of anything to write about and all the while time is ticking away and amazing changes and events take place with every tick of the clock.
Emma has blossomed into a young girl. Precious and teachable. I am so proud of her growth this year. Only 15 more days of 3rd grade! I can't believe it. Andrew is changing everyday. So cute and precious! Yesterday was a bad day but thankfully today was better. He is exploring his boundaries and is challenging every one that is set, most days. But as we all know and have observed many times, nothing lasts forever, things change. Time flies by and babies grow. What is that airplane that used to fly across the Atlantic to and from Europe? Oh yeah, the Concord! Well, I think time should be renamed "Concord" due to the incredible speed at which it passes. "Boy concord has flown". "Wow, look at the concord". "My watch stopped and is not keeping concord". OK! A little hokey, but you get the point.

More later.... I haven't got the "concord" to write more. : )