Well! It is here. The morning of the last day of school!!!! Emma will now be a 4th grader. So hard to believe!! I will post pictures later.
So excited to see what God has in store for us. We thought we were on a big faith walk for the last 3 years, but I think God was just preparing us for the bigger journey we face now.
We don't have a job!
We will be leaving Jacksonville and more than likely leaving the state of Florida. By the orchestation of God, He is leading us to a whole "New World". We are ready for the next adventure He has for us.
Father, I give this day and those that come to you. Help me to be "the fragrance of Christ" everywhere I go. 2nd Corinthians 2
Speaking of frangrance..... I have to go brush my teeth now. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment