Well, we are back from Laura and John's wedding and summer is here! BTW the wedding was fabulous!!!! Everyone was so loving and everyone had the best time together. Aren't they darling? Beautiful people, inside and out! So exciting.... thrilling even.
Soooooo now it is back to reality........
Our family is at a crossroad. Where is God leading us? I want so much to be in His will and to follow Him wherever He leads. I pray we hear His voice clearly. No confusion! As we walk through each day that we would lean into Him. Knowing that He has a plan for us, each one of us...... Dave, Emma, Andrew and me. I am filled with excitement one minute and anxiety the next. I want to rest knowing that every time we have allowed God to direct us it has been an awesome experience. I want to be organized and prepared, but not controlling and unyielding. Does any of this make sense? I was reminded of Abraham yesterday as I listened to a sermon concerning God's call to Abraham. God asked him to leave his home and to follow as He ( God) led him ( Abraham ). I think I will go back and read that tonight before bed. God promised Abraham if he was obedient then not only would Abraham be blessed but those who blessed Abraham would be blessed. Worth reading again I think.
You may be subjected to lots of ramblings over the next few months.




1 comment:
ramble on, Sister! ramble on! You will be blessed in ways you could have never imagined. We leave it to Him. If it is His will. He will ALWAYS guide us. Sometimes He makes the path known with His light, sometimes we have to make that leap of Faith. But the answer is always revealed. You must believe that He wants the best for you. At times, it will feel like He is pulling you and stretching you. How much further can I go, Father? you will ask. But in the end, as you have molded Emma saying it is for your own well being, He too, will say, it is for your own well being. Be open, be calm and with peace and be quiet. For it is when we are quiet we can hear His whisper.
Love you!
Post a Comment