Sunday, January 10, 2010

138 Days and Counting

There are 138 days left of 3rd grade! 138 days until the next faze of our family life begins! Oh yeah, and 138 days before JR gets married.
I bought a "count-down" calendar for Emma this week. Funny thing is I think now I am counting down the days more than she is. She actually said she wouldn't mind living here permanently. This was after experiencing the Girl's Varsity Basketball game on Friday night.

She and all the "Trinity Trotters" ( YMCA basketball team) had the privilege of visiting the girls locker room to witness what the varsity girls do to get "pumped up" before a game. She loved it and so did all the other girls!!!! It was so great to see her so excited. At half-time the "Trotters" got to go out on the court and practice their shots. It was so cute to see them out there with the big girls.



Basketbal l




is our one social event we do on a weekly basis with all her school buddies. We have to figure out what is next because basketball is over in 4 weeks. BUMMER!

2 comments:

Mrs. Munchkin said...

Your count downs crack me up!

Sunny said...

I love the countdowns! I used them on my surrogacy board. :)