Monday, January 11, 2010

The Goose Got Fat!

Christmas has gone and "The Goose" got FAT! Please put a SLIM FAST in the old girls Hat!!!
I got on the scales today and was SCARED by the outcome!! As KM says " Today is the first day of the rest of my life". Coffee and a 1/4 of a waffle is what I have had so far. I can do it, but since I am stuck in the big city and have no one to attend Weight Watcher meeting with I will use my blog as accountability. Dare I put my REAL weight? How about we do it in percentages of loss. This way no one else gets scared. Today I have lost 0%. I will weigh myself weekly on Mondays. This is the week before my 44Th Birthday so cake is definitely in my future. I may have to rethink the weekly weigh in idea.......... nah...... I'm going for it. My goal is to have it off before April 1st. This gives me almost a full 12 weeks to get this gelatinous mess off my middle!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
and
"All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful but sorrowful, but for those who are trained by it, in the end it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness.
Oh yeah baby, here we go!!! Yikes!!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Munchkin said...

oh boy....LOVE the poem! You can do this! Automate your meals. Same thing for b-fast and lunch, change things up for dinner. Keep things simple! Whole grains, protein, FIBER and tons of water, plus more water! Yes, I say "today is the first day of the rest of my life." But remember what Jack says too "Everyday God gives us new beginnings." He also says "Mommy, there are good consequences to our actions and there are bad consequences." Make good choices and then you won't have any bad consequences...like gelatonis messes-ha!
Signed,
Weight Watcher Girl having Smores for dessert ;-)...Hey! I saved my points! Last night I could have had an M&M Wendy Frosty for dinner.

Sunny said...

All I can say is that I feel your pain! Progress not perfection.

Sunny said...

oh, hey, btw...if you want to change your blog layout - check out www.cutestblogontheblock.com - there are tons of purdy things!