Friday, March 12, 2010

What Was I Thinking????

What was I thinking???? 2 months are gone and I've lost 5 measly pounds!! Ok so I haven't been trying hard and I have celebrated a lot! Every occasion ( whether positive or negative) is a reason to make bad food choices...... RIGHT?
Ok...... well..... not really!!!

Let me celebrate this victory though....... I lost 5 instead of gaining 5!!!! OH yeah!!! That is progress!! God is good. I am growing spiritually and hopefully that will translate into shrinking physically. Leaning more on Jesus and less on my "own understanding" (Prov 3:5) and with me, my "own understanding" is food.

So "What was I thinking?" I would like to think that each day I want to be more like Christ. Trying to take better care of the spiritual man and worry less about the flesh. He has soooo many promises!! One promise that comes to mind is "And my God will provide for all my needs (mental, physical, spiritual, emotional and social needs) according to His riches in Glory"!! Phil 4:19

So I will fill myself on His word and that will be my daily bread. God will provide the rest.
Ok I am ready for another day!

No comments: