Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Here's The Deal"

Do I even realize what comes out of my mouth everyday? Well apparently my children do and Andrew (2 1/2 years) repeats it. Two nights ago as we ( Emma and myself)are discussing the Santa topic, Andrew quickly walks over at a lull in the conversation, firmly slaps the table in front of him and says in a firm voice

" Here's the deal, Emma!".

We broke up laughing! So funny to see our little man making such an exclamation. So cute! I guess I say that a lot when I am speaking. So amazing to see myself through our children. It makes me painfully aware of my words and actions and how I want them to glorify the Lord because my children are watching whether I realize it or not.

He has started repeating everything he hears. He comforts and praises his "Boo Puppy" ( half blanket/half stuffed animal), "Boo BangBang" ( blue blanket) and his huge stuffed animal "SeWah" ( "Sarah" 2009 Valentine gift from Mom and Dad) by saying all the things we say to him. As we drive along in the car you can hear him say "Good job, SeWah" or "It 'll be oh tah Boo Puppy". So precious to hear his sweet voice saying loving things.

Knowing how quickly everything passes, including my memory, I wish I could record every sweet moment of each day.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Oh, this makes my heart ache to love on those children!!!